Khepri Guaranty 2
Matches & Results
Double elimination Stage
The green number is the "saved" seed number. The light grey number is the possibly-unsaved seed number.
You can move participants between "Seeded" and "Unseeded". You can re-order participants too.
Upper Bracket R1
Upper Bracket R2
Upper Bracket R3
Upper Bracket R4
Upper Bracket Final
Lower Bracket R1
Lower Bracket R2
Lower Bracket R3
Lower Bracket R4
Lower Bracket R5
Lower Bracket R6
Lower Bracket R7
Lower Bracket Final
Stage 1: Double elimination
⦁ Game Version: PC and Playstation
⦁ In game Rounds: First to two
⦁ Games Won: First to Two (Best of 3)
⦁ Timer: 99 seconds
⦁ Stage Select: training area only
⦁ Character Customizations: Off
⦁ All DLCs available
• Best 3 out of 5 games for Winners Final, Losers Final, and Grand finals
• Winner must keep the same character and loser can switch to any character
Disqualification • No shows and or late arrivals will be sent to loser’s bracket and eventually disqualified if the issue persists. 5 min buffer
• Players are subject to disqualification in case of foul play or any hindrance to the tournament at the Administrator’s discretion
Overseas participants will be automatically disqualified if there is a connectivity issue regardless of strength of connection Disputes
• If there is any dispute arising from an Online Event, players must submit a screenshot or share video footage to T.O (Tournament Organizer the administrator of Online Events (“Administrator”) for review.
• Administrators will resolve disputes on a case by case basis.