0 / 100 Participants
5v5 Double Elimination Tournament. Prize Pool will be set by the number of teams that join.
Stage 1: Double elimination
1.1 Definition of Terms
• Tournament Administrator: Person in charge of your tournament. • Team: Group of players who compete in the tournament together as a unit.
1.2 General Rules
• Every player must be registered on the tournament’s platform.
• Every player must read, understand and agree to the rules for participation in the Cheeki Breeki tournament. Players agree to and consent to these rules, as well as Cheeki Breeki’s authority to enforce them, as a condition of their participation. Each player is therefore expected and required to abide by the Rules, and any failure to follow them will result in punitive measures.
• Every player must play with his main game account during the entire tournament. No smurf /alt accounts will be allowed. • Every team must hold an appropriate name. Any team attempting to sign up for a tournament with a name deemed unsuitable will be asked to create a new team name in order to participate. • Rules are subject to change by Tournament Administrators at any given time if deemed necessary. • Any Tournament Administrator decisions are final.
• There will be an initial meeting with all of the team captains and the TO to ensure everyone is ready, and explain the schedule for 30 minutes prior to the tournament start time ~ please be in the discord roughly 5 min beforehand. • Each team is responsible to be aware of its schedule at all times and ready at the scheduled time to play its game. If a team is not fully present and ready to play 10 minutes after the scheduled time, a penalty will be systematically applied to the said team. • The schedule has to be respected. Changes to the schedule are at the discretion of the Tournament Administrators and will be announced to the players.
- Team Roster
2.1 Team Captain
• Each team must have a designated captain. The captain is the link between the administrators and his team before, during and after the event. • The captain must be a member of the team. • The captain must check-in his team to the Tournament Administrators. • The captain has to give his team ranking average at the admin when checking-in to the Tournament Administrators. (This is to assist with seeding measures). • The captain has to report his team matches to the Tournament Administrators after each game. • The captain has to contact other captains during the tournament to coordinate the next game that has to be played. • The captain has to be reachable all time during the tournament’s hours. • The captain has to frequently communicate with Tournament Admin to be aware of any announcement made by the Tournament Administrators. • The captain will be the spokesperson of the team in case of a dispute.
2.2 Streaming / Spectators
• Streaming is allowed with a delay set to a minimum of 3 minutes unless mentioned otherwise by a Tournament Administrator. • In-Game spectators are not allowed at the exception of the allowed staff. • Official Cheeki Breeki streamers are allowed to spectate any game at any given time. • In the case of your game being streamed on the official stream – please allow a couple of minutes for the Cheeki Breeki streamer to join the lobby.
• 3. Tournament *
• Any disputes must be brought up to a Tournament Administrator as soon as possible.
• 3.1 Tournament Format
• When a match ends, the team captain from each team must report to the Tournament Administrator the match outcome. Following confirmation, your next match will be displayed on the tournament’s platform. • The tournament format will be decided according to the amount of participating teams. • The tournament format will be a double elimination bracket that will be seeded based on team rank average. • All games in bracket will be best of 3 (aside from round 1 which will be a B01). • Finals and Grand finals will be best of 3 (with a Bo1 bracket reset). • These formats may change depending on time and the amount of players. • When a match ends, one member of each team has to report to the Tournament Administrator the match outcome. Following confirmation, your next match will be displayed on the tournament’s platform. • Each round of a Bo3 must be played one after the other. A maximum of 5 minutes break is allowed (e.g. bathroom). • You may challenge scoring to the Tournament Administrators. Procedures and decisions are at the discretion of the Tournament Administrators. You must provide proof with screenshots and/or replays. • Any delay must be immediately reported to a Tournament Administrator.
3.2 Lobby Settings
• Allow Cheats: Off Tournament Mode: On Play Out All Rounds: Off Overtime: Win by Two: On Server Selection - “US East” by default. (Or best overall ping agreed by both parties).
3.3 Map Selection
• Process Map bans will be completed using https://www.mapban.gg/en/ban/valorant (make sure to exclude the map split). • The map pool consists of 7 maps: Bind, Haven, Ascent, Breeze, Icebox, Fracture, and Pearl. The winner of a coin flip will decide if they are either Team A or Team B. Team A always starts the process. If there is a seeding, the winner of the coin flip is the better seeded team instead. Maps for the Match will be selected according to the following procedure: Teams alternate when doing a map ban or pick. * When a team chooses a map, the other team always chooses the starting side.
• Teams ban one map each alternatively until there are 2 maps left. • Team B picks one of the remaining maps Team A chooses the side.
• Both teams ban one map each. • Both teams pick one map each, and choose the side accordingly. • Then, they ban one map each, and the remaining map is the 3rd map. • Team A picks side for 3rd map.
3.4 Agent Select & Match Start
• If a Player picks an Agent by mistake during this phase, the Player must notify a Tournament Official and the opposing team of their intended selection before the timer expires. In this case the Agent Select process will be restarted with the same Picks up until the mistake occurred.
3.5 Tactical Pauses
• Timeouts can be called via the in-game timeout system. This timeout may not exceed 2 minutes.
3.6 Technical difficulties * Technical Pauses The player has to announce the reason before or immediately after he requests the pause.
• For any valid reasons (disconnection, lag, equipment issues, dispute), each team is allowed to pause the game for a maximum duration of 15 minutes. Game is resumed past this time, whether the issue is fixed or not.
• Player Disconnect mid-round • A round is replayed if the issue takes place: • during the first minute of the round, • before any damage has occurred the spike hasn’t been planted * AND the opponent or referee has been immediately notified Otherwise, a round will continue. • A round can be awarded If the issue takes place: • after damage has occurred, • the outcome of the round is obvious (e.g. one team is saving with 10 seconds remaining).
3.7 Cypher’s camera
• All uses of a Cypher cam to gain an unfair competitive advantage will be considered banned exploits. All cams must be destructible, have the ability to be seen by both teams, * must not exploit map textures to create a one-way view.
- Code of conduct
All players are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship and maintain respect for one another, players, visitors and staff. They are to treat others as they themselves would like to be treated. Any behavior that is considered to be inappropriate and in violation of the code of conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Non-fair-play behavior, physical or verbal abuse towards players, staff, or any participant. • Acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Tournament, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. • Engaging in collusion, which is any agreement between two or more teams or players on different teams to predetermine the outcome of a game. • Hacking, exploiting, the use of any kind of cheating device and/or cheat programs, or any similar cheating method. • Intentionally using any in-game bugs or so-called “hacks” to seek an advantage. • Cheating, manipulating game files, using unapproved game modifications, or any other method by which one may gain an unfair advantage over another player. • Illegal substances, illegal activities and gambling are strictly prohibited. Players on the effects of illegal substances may be removed from the tournament. • Engaging in violence or any activity which is deemed in the judgment of the Tournament Administrators to be immoral, unethical, disgraceful, or contrary to common standards of decency. • You must inform a tournament administrator if you witness an inappropriate or suspicious behavior as soon as possible. Picture (screenshots) proof or video (screen recording) proof are highly recommended to facilitate the resolution of the problem. Any player who violates these rules may be disqualified or sanctioned. Warnings and sanctions may lead to the immediate disqualification and removal of the player and his team from the tournament. This decision will be at the discretion of Cheeki Breeki. You can talk to your Tournament Administrator if you see any improper or suspicious behavior.