Tales From The Fight Pit : Part 2
Matches & Results
Double elimination Stage
The green number is the "saved" seed number. The light grey number is the possibly-unsaved seed number.
You can move participants between "Seeded" and "Unseeded". You can re-order participants too.
Upper Bracket R1
Upper Bracket R2
Upper Bracket R3
Upper Bracket Final
Lower Bracket R1
Lower Bracket R2
Lower Bracket R3
Lower Bracket R4
Lower Bracket R5
Lower Bracket Final
Tales From The Fight Pit : Part 2
- Platform: Crossplay (PC and Playstation 4)
- Tournament starts at 7:30 P.M EST.
- Registration closes at 7:00 P.M EST.
- Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/elcreeblue87
- Double-elimination bracket.
- FT2 games until Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals.
- FT3 games for Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals.
Registration, Check-in, and more…
- All tournament participants must join the Fight Pit Discord and be available an hour before the tournament starts for check-in and orientation.
- Assign yourself the appropriate tournament role in the #roles-selection channel on the Fight Pit Discord
- Change your Discord nickname to include both Grilla and CFN user names as provided in the following example. Example: YourGrillaName (YourCFN)
- Failing to Join the Discord Server will result in a disqualification!!!
Fight Pit Cup
The Fight Pit Cup is a new league in the Fight Pit. Participating in this tournament allows you to gain points according to your placement. The better your placement, the more you will earn. everyone receives at least one for participating. The top 16 players will be able to participate in a tournament with a starting price of $400. You can check your rank HERE
Stage 1: Double elimination
Characters, if able, must use a Halloween costume!
@Sub-boss and @Boss will call out the matches on #sfv-tournament-chat. Do not start playing without instructions from the @Sub-boss
- Matches before Top 8 will not be streamed unless you are called to play on stream. Do not play your match off-stream if you are selected.
- All Matches on Top 8 will be streamed.
You are required to message your opponent and mutually decide who is inviting who to the match. You can find your opponent by tagging them using their Grilla user name as it should match their Discord name. Failure to respond to your opponent can result in disqualification at the Admin’s discretion.
- Players have within 10 minutes max to respond. Use the #sf-results channel to report your results as soon as your match is over. The @Sub-Boss will react to the message letting you know the result is recorded. Please include the score and both players names. *Example: Player A beat Player B 2-0
- WIRED CONNECTION ONLY. Players found playing on a wireless connection will be removed.
- Only one player per account.
- Players can’t share accounts or play on the same console.
- Players must have an upload speed above 3 Mbps and jitter under 6 ms. Connections can be checked at https://speed.cloudflare.com/
- Players may be required to by the @Boss or @Sub-Boss to provide a screenshot of their internet connection speeds as well as a picture of their network connection. If you do not cooperate upon request, you will be disqualified.
- Notify @Boss or @Sub-Boss immediately if there are any connection issues with another player. Do not wait until the set is over. If players are unable to connect or the match is unplayable, the winner will be determined by coin flip or at the discretion of the @Sub-Boss or @Boss.